Thursday, April 16, 2015

Good Versus Evil

Part I: Good

When it is just him and I
The things I will do are limitless,
my only goal is to please,
to watch that devious grin wash over his face
and know that I have done well
and he is close.

I give in to his power and force,
happily allow him to overtake me in every way.
I sigh and moan as he presses his weight against me,
shiver under the staccato kisses he bestows upon me:
lips, neck, bosom, stomach, thighs
and what's inside.

My desire is to be devoured,
and he delivers deeply
thrusting as I dig my nails into his skin,
surrendering and submitting to his every movement,
his every request is my desire to fulfill
I shake for him while he showers my face in his love.

He is mine and I am his;
our bodies are proof in the way they fold
and mold and become one whole.
When he is inside my warmth and embrace
He is mine,
I am his.


Part II: Versus Evil

When it is just me and me alone
My mind projects the paranoid possibilities
of my overplayed obsession;
I am poisoned and plagued
by visions of temptations too great
for his hungry desire to deny.

This place is filled with sin and
it's seeping out from within.
Beautiful women with abandon and bored
Find games in seeking out men's attention
and flirtatiously arousing
even those with purest of intentions.

I envision him ensnared by the
seductions of another, bestowing endless kisses
upon foreign lips, necks, bosoms, thighs,
and worse.
I envision him making someone else shake
and showering her in adulterous love.

The thought of him not being mine
is what keeps me up at night:
these paranoid phantoms I create in my mind.
It makes me sick with psychosis
to think of him entering another
after already claiming and devouring me whole.


No comments:

Post a Comment